diumenge, 16 de maig del 2010


Hello i'm Ariadna Codina and i'm a freak of Spongebob Squarepants. I believe in Spongebob like my religion and my philosophy of life.
Who has never seen an episode of Spongebob?
If you're in your house, tired of everything, tired of your family, tired of the school, tired of the world... You put the TV on and you see "Spongebob Squarepants" your lips starts a new movement that you never have make during the day, and you smile, and suddenly all your problems get out of your head and you get relaxed and you make a sigh, beeing happier of your life again!

Yeah, Spongebob, it's fantastic.

3 comentaris:

  1. Freak!! of spongebob squarepants!
    Do you beleive really that your religion is Spongebob? hahahha
    oh my god!!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hey!!!
    I follow you...
    really cool Spongebob..
    bye

    ResponElimina
  3. IMPRESIONANT!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't believe them:O

    ResponElimina