dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

Spongebob and exams you and exams

How are you Spongebob fans?
Yes, I know it's a stupid question. We're very stressed about the exams and all of this ***** themes...
But come on, don't be sad or stressed or feel miserable for your 0 in mathematics, smile to everybody, life is more beautiful than you believe my friend!
You know... Spongebob have exams too. There's someday, some chapter, that all of you have seen Spongebob worried about an exam? Well... It's true, in some occasions!
But what I reallt want to share with you about my knowings of Spongebob, is that it's only an exaaaaaaam! Don't be frustrated about this, come on!
Spongebob have tried in many many many many many many many (x1000) occasions to pass the boating exam. And he can't. Did you see Spongebob all the time complaining about his disgrace?
NOOOOOOO...
Come on guys, there's only one week and all of this is going to finish...
I let you here one video about the boating exam of Spongebob, I'm really sorry because I didn't find the correctly version, because this version is speed up, I was searching in http://www.youtube.com but I could only find this. If you find another one, please, tell me and I will post another video.

Byeeeeee :)

2 comentaris:

  1. I didn't know SpongeBob had exams!!!!!!!!!!
    I want to help him pass the exam of boating but I can't go under water because I need air to live. Im soory SpongeBob.
    Ari, if you want to go with me one day to the bottom of the see and we will search and help and play with SpongeBob untill the end!!!

    ResponElimina